Monday, March 26, 2018

Ça tombe Bien

Hello my family and my friends. This week was great to say the least. 

For starters• we had a great Pday. An Elder from another sector came and stayed a day with us so we were in the trio life for a moment. That day rocked. We found some solid new friends. Tuesday night we had a Rendez vous set up with a member, a less active family. And a friend. We showed up. It was our first Rdv with them and turns out! This less active family is someone that the one and only soeur Jensen (vance) taught on her mission! Wow! What a miracle and how great of a time it was!the friend that was there was really interested and really it was great! 
We saw them 2 time this week and they all made it to church!  Even with day light savings. 

We had district meeting and we talked about charity and forgiveness. Those are big topics that I'm working on to have in my self.  

Sunday was so good. Most of our progressing amis came to church and had a good time! We had a ward meal afterwards and we got really Monday with some of the members! I'm going to love Lormont Bordeaux every week. 

Love you all! Let me know what's happening back home! Keep strong! Go to the temple for me! And do some good preparing for conference ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment