Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Last week in Yverdon, now in Bordeaux


Hello friends and family!  

This last week in Yverdon was a great week. We did a lot of things with the great members the work is really booming in Yverdon. This email won't do justice to Yverdon and what it means to me. But I saw so much light of Christ in the friends I have in Yverdon. 

At church Sunday. We had a different investor show up at every different hour. One came the first. Then left. The the second came for the second hour. Ext.. quite funny but cool! 

I got called to transfer to Bordeaux. My new comp is a Tahitian whos has 6 mlre weeks of training. Super stoked and I saw my super cool MTC comp again cause hes serving in the other part of Bordeaux! 

Love you all. Here's some pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment