Monday, April 2, 2018

Fromage de tête

This week we had a Rendez vous with our ward mission leader. They are from Madagascar. He made us a meal and he started out with fromage de tête. (Head cheese) turns out be made his own cheese out of a pigs head. Mid bite I bit down and felt something rock hard. It was a bone. At that point, It was hard to finish. 

Haha the week was really good here! It started out with a zone conference and talking about our testimonies and the spirit when having lessons! 

We had a great lesson with a 12 year old who's preparing to get the priesthood!  We taught of the example of Nephi and how when he received calls from God his response was always Yes. 1nephi 3 7 

We found some super cool amis this week! I'm excited to see their faith grow! 

Conference. It was great to see the prophet and the apostles. Their words are of God. I was able to feel the spirit and receive answers to my questions. I know that God listens to us. And loves us. I'm thankful for a modern-day  prophet.  

Love you all! Keep doing good. 

Also shout out about LAYTON UTAH TEMPLE . 

Sunsets from CHEZ nous 
This member wanted a picture with us 
This is where my ward mission leader lives. 


Hi!  Also one story I forgot to include in my email to you its this! 

This week we had a Rendez vous with an amis that we found. It was our first rdv with her. We started out by getting to know her and what she all ready knew about us, she starts out to say that she knows that for us families are really important. She then explained how her family isn't perfect. She explained literally word for word. (Well In French) what described to be like our family. (Meaning with the Bowden side). I was able to bear testimony of how you have turned and leaned on Christ and His gospel. God and his inspiration.  And the family you have. It brought us both to tears. As we bore testimony of someone faithful and strong in the gospel even not the perfect family. Thank you mom for being a model I can share and someone I look up to. I love you mom . Have a good week :) 

Hahaha hiii mom! I'm glad you got to see that! Haha that's my brother in the mission. He was trained by the same trainer. but he had the song all made. We just sang it! Haha I'm getting more comfortable with French which makes me really happy. 

This week our chapelle closed because of construction. So we don't have a computer to use anymore. Haha so we hadn't mcuh time to look this week. 

LAYTON UTAH TEMPLE! HAHA literally I found out because of you. Cause the time differences. I woke up and read you letter and found this out! Wow! How cool! 

Cool! That's good he's still able to come around! Haha literally translating is such a challenge so props for him! 

I agree. The visiting and home teaching assignments really do help a whole lot. In every aspect. He's a prophet of God and inspired to lead us! 

I think our friends are doing ok. They wernt able to come yesterday. But we will be seeing them this week and I'm excited for that. 

Haha I'm doing good. I've got about all I need. Come July is solds. When everything is like half price. And I'm planning on maybe getting some new parts of my clothes then. Haha thanks mom for all you do! I love you! I hope it's all going good back there! Let me know if I can do anything for y'all and if you want me to start including certain things in my letters. Haha 

Love,

Elder Bennett 



No comments:

Post a Comment