Monday, March 19, 2018

I'm not THAT small. He's just huge

Dallen Braun Bennett

AttachmentsMar 19 (7 days ago)
to me
Heyyo! 

This week was the first week in my new sector!  There's one main tram system that everyone uses and it's pretty simple as a ville! Still haven't seen the whole thing yet! 

Cool thing this week. So me and my Trainer got in contact with this man from South Africa who was a less active and was trying to find out church! He came we got really close. Then I moved ..as missionaries do... But he moved up to Bordeaux into my ward! Haha so I found that out and it's pretty cool ill get to do stjff with him again! 

We did a lot of finding this week to get our teaching pool up. Found some super cool people who I can't wait to work with! 

Went to church yesterday and it's so awesome to see how strong members are and it was good to be in a big ward! Haha a guy from Lithuania came and spoke English and so I translated for him the whole time. Holy that was hard. 

I really love the temple and all the blessing it brings us! Do all you can to share it with your families and friends. And live it. Go to the temple. Treate your body like a temple. Be virtuous.  Love you all! Love you all! 

Me and my comp. My comp is so cool. Super funny and loves to work and play! He's doing big things. 

Sun rise

Chocolate egg. Also my comp this week baught a 16 dollar chocolate egg. It wasn't worth it. Haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment