Monday, March 5, 2018

Renaissance

Hellow my family and my friends

Wow! What a 2 weeks it's been! 2 weeks ago we had such a big miracle! We were on the bus and were contact by this lady who loves Christ and wants to follow him! We talked for a moment and exchanges numbers set up a meeting and bam we had our meeting and like one of the first sentences she says was , I know I need to get baptized. ' like how cool is that! We taught her and she came to chruch , first thing she did was pull out her phone, and said do you know this man? And it's a picture of elder uchdorf haha she said she couldn't sleep because she was watching the restoration and general conferences. Please keep her in your prayers that her faith to learn and grow will continue!  

Last Monday I was down in Geneva for a zone conference! We had some good times with the other elders and getting set up for the zone conference.  We had our zone conference and talked about how powerful the book of Mormon is! I remember the talk by President Nelson of what would you life be like with our the book of Mormon,  it's a great talk and I encourage you all to read and study it! It's cool being out and seeing how much my testimony has grown on the book of Mormon.  We gave a whole lot of book(s) of Mormon(s) this week which was a huge renaissance start. 

We did an exchange with some of zone leaders in Lausanne this week! We set up some great RDVs.  We gave the lesson in English to a new ami. Haha it's weird teaching the lessons in English haha 


This week at church we had 5 of our investors at church. Such a miracle. One man we contact on the road came. 
He speaks better Arabic than French and we ran back to our apartment to get him a book of Mormon in Arabic. He then spent most of the time reading it in church. We talked after and he could totally fill the power of the book of Mormon.  He said he's going to bring us family in 2 weeks

Today I went with a member family to visit some caves!  The vassuers are the MVPs.  

I hope you all have a great week! Here's some pics. Cause I know that what everyone looks at haha. Ciao 


Ps. I got my smartphone this week so that's exciting



No comments:

Post a Comment