Monday, May 7, 2018

Wear the name

Hello!! Holy this week flew by! Last Monday it got warm enough and the little shack by the volleyball courts was open, we started playing our sand Vollyball, throwback to all the buddies who played at Barns. And the good rallies we had in the MTC. Then I was able to take a plane from Bordeaux  to LYON for MLC.  While there some amazing stuff happened! We were getting something to eat! This guy and I started talking, he had alot of questions about what we were doing and we were able to talk about the restoration and the plan of salvation! Then I show up the office and holy what a  reunion! I was able to see some of the coolest! ELDER JENSEN,TRENTMAN, OSBORNE! and tbere was many others but those 3 were in my group comming in and all rock at their job! 
Tuesday was MLC and we talk alot about working with members and how important it is.. our relationships with members! 

We've had some lessons with to me are example families, they've shown me alot of how they have been able to teach the gospel in their homes even with a world that is so wicked. I've noticed that it's a love for the gospel that the parents have and show and share. The kind of things I was able to grow up with, which by the way I'm so excited to talk to my family soon! #mothersday  

Alma 5:14 
14 Et maintenant, voici, je vous demande, mes frères de l’Église, êtes-vous nés spirituellement de Dieu ? Votre visage est-il empreint de son image ? Avez-vous éprouvé ce grand changement dans votre cœur
14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?

We get some crucial questions here. (Also the following verses are powerful too. Go give it a read)

Love you all! God is good, all the time. And all the time ? 

Elder Bennett


HII mom! 
Yes I did! I sent you a video of us going to the plane! 

Hahaha now hux has A.c. 

Wow And sounds like the family is getting into the SUMMER routine! Nice. And I'm sure that's nice to have Connyr back home! Ahh Jorden went to prom! That's so awesome! 

Yes this week was good, we don't ha e alot of amis that progress right now, which is hard and we do alot of finding and working with members!! We Have great ward! The best in the mission so that's super exciting ! And all the members love us! Haha We are having a BBQ tomorrow it's something that me and my companion have put on! This week we've also got some more exchanges which is where we go with another team to work! They are really fun! 

I think what will work best is if I call around 18h my time so that will be about 10 a clock your time! But I'll be able to send you a little message before or that has to change but we can plan for that! I'm way excited to talk to you guys! 

One thing. That you guys can do:) is set a goal to take more selfies with the family in it:) like how my photos are how I hold the phone and then the families are in the back ground. The word selfie is weird, it don't mean to take a picture of ones self. But it means that we can talk a picture by ourselves while still being in the picture. Haha love you mom! Can't wait to talk to you! 
And I sent some picture to facebook:) 
Elder Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment