Monday, April 30, 2018

Sunsets go by too quickly

Thee appartement that I'm living in is 10th floor, with great over look of the city and the sunset. It's weird at night coming in, Sun going doing, and literally watching the sun move, I'm grateful for the beautiful things God make for us, just to give us happiness.

This week flew by. We had some tombez vous (when someone has a meeting but doesn't show up) (it's missionary French) which is always hard, but then we did some good contacting and talked to some cool people! 

One highlight this week was doing a baptismal interview for a young lady who has followed the example of Jesus Christ and was baptised. During the interview the spirit was there as she shared testimony of how the power of forgiveness is so real. It stregthed my testimony alot. 
The baptismal questions are a great example of faith. They all start with ''croyez vous'' (do you believe). 
Believing is hoping. Having faith. 

The lord is speaking here. 3 Nephi 26:11 Je veux Ă©prouver la foi de mon peuple.
I will try the faith of my people

We had another great Rendez vous with the family lhospital of the ward and they had a cute little family.  The spirit is always brought when they share their spiritual experiences. 

Love you all! 

Have a good week:) and read 7/7 this week of the book of Mormon!:)





HI MAMA! 
 
I think it's cool how you were able to title your email blessings, when there would be alot of others who would say trials, that's a great example. 


Haha it was good weather last week but then it got ugly for a few days! Haha

Ohhhh noo!  The malibue broke down, dang it, do you think you will be getting her fixed soon ?
There is a saying if French,  I'm n'y a pas trois sans duex. Haha there isn't 3 without 2. So those 2 things had to happen all at the same time! 
 
But that's good all was able to get fixed! And in such short timing!  

Ah cool! Haha is there anyone who looks at that blog? Haha I know I'll love to look at that after mission. 
I'm not sure yet! But I'll be night for you guys, or morning! Like at Christmas! But we will figure that out! 

Today I get to take a plane from Bordeaux to Lyon!  For the mission leadership council!  Haha it will be alot of fun so I'm excited about that! 

Love you mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment