Friday, July 7, 2017

Week 1 letter!

bonjour mes amis!! this is my frist P day after only being in the MTC a few days! the MTC is way cool and very very busy! we are alwatys doing something. 
there are so many elders and sisters. it is insane. 
the first day i got here, i was dropped off and then off on my way, i went and got my name tags(which makes me feel offical now) and then dropped my things off at my room, in my room there are 5 elders. my companions name is elder trentman, hes from california and was just assigned last night to be our district leader. which in my district there are lyon missionaries as well as paris missionaries. they are all so cool!  the other elders  in our room and we are having such a good time. the spirit here is so strong as everyone is trying to do their best and be obedient to the rules. it really helps us all do what is right. 
weve started learning french and wow. french people talk fast. our teachers name is seour jensen. elle est tres cool et gentil(she is very cool and nice)! she served her mission in paris france and honestly, when she is trying to teach us french, its like doing charades. so im getting really good at guessing what words mean.
we also get to use the new buildings which are wayy nice! there are windows all around so its nice to look out and see the world.
one item of my testimony that has grown so far. is that god really does know and love us personally. even with so many other elders and sisters i still feel gods love for me individually. im thankful for you guys! stay good! 
Love you guys

love,

elder bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment