Monday, May 28, 2018

Karate master

! This week was great and full of great things. Some high lights go as follows. 


1. We had zone conference with 3 zones. It was alot of fun, but the last with President and Soeur Brown. Their examples love and leadership have changed lives!

2. Exchanges with Bergerac and talance! 

3. Our ami who loves karate. Haha the title is named after that because wow. We had a lesson and he was talking about karate and I asked him to teach me some things. He then told me to stand up and hit him. And we demonstrated the basic defence and strength of a karate instructeur Hahaha it was funny. Good times with Bruno it was a good lessons and he says he wants to meet with us again. So cool. 

4. At church. It was motherday today in France and the primary did a musical number. It was really something special and it made alot of mom's and other cry! I'll send the words down below.:)  or next week.


I've learned alot of the simple doctrine of the church. We need to stay simple. The simple doctrines will be able to apply to each of us. When we teach we need to stay simple and clear. God's doctrine are simple and clear. 


Love you all! Keep doing good things

I got a picture with all my comps. With the exception of elder Hayes. Sorry buddy. 




HII MOM!  

This week went good! We had alot of exchanges and just stuff happening all day everyday! Haha it's been exhausting. 
Haha good! I'm glad you can have the Charles over the 13ths! Haha that will be fun!

Haha tats good! I hope with jordan it will all be ok! 
Haha and I hope the same with our jorden:) haha 

Ok yes I did see the garments! I'll let you know! I should be gettingthem in a week our two! 

Ahh it's crazy that Taylor is already home! That went by so fast! I'm sure she had a great mission! And is anything going better with that family? With our family and stuff? 

I thought we got rid of the shed? Or did it become something else? 

Antonia came to church again this week and it's going really good. She started crying during the primary program. They sang a song for mothers day I'll send to you on Facebook! 
It's hard because in our lesson we were teaching in 2 other members. And I love the members but they don't really know how to teach simple doctrines. I've seen how much we need to keep our studies simple. Just the basic paphmlets. They really have such basic and clear truths. 

Yep this week was our zone conference.. the last with President Brown! Which was really sad! 

Love you mom! Thanks for all you do all ready! 

Je t'aime <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment