Monday, April 15, 2019

White man invented time, but the black man has the watch

Good morning all! I hope you're all doing great! 
This week was an awesome fun packed week on the mission! 
We spent the first part in Toulouse having zone conference. 

We talked aboutthe power of an invitation. It's really amazing the power of what an invitation does. I've seen that for the past year or so. Anywhere I go I try to invite new people to church and it's amazing to see all the people who are looking and who will accept this invitation to grow their faith. 
"It is never to early to invite. " if you have an ami that's not dooing 100 of what they should. Invite them to do so. If you have a friend not a friend or family member not a member of th4 church. Invite them to church with you. It will be so worth it. 

We got back into our sector and worked with some of our friends. 
Rimthe who is almost 2 meters tall is awesome and loved the restoration. We are preparing for his baptise soon and so please keep him in your prayers.

Over the many meetings I've had I have to express my overwhelming gratitude for this great gospel. It truly is a great and marvellous work. I know God lives. I know Jesus is the Christ. Keep on going strong!  

Love you all:) 

Elder Bennett.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment