Monday, June 11, 2018

Talance ward

Hiii family and friends 

This week was really good! It was the first week in my new sector! We hit the streets quite a bit  which felt really good! 
We had a baptism this week in our ward and we invited literally our whole phone! We had a few people come who were interested to learn more and see how we do it! One lady came and I got to talk to her after the service and she was really touched with the spirit. She said she wished that all baptismss were done like that and that she wished she had been baptised like that! I then invited her to be baptised! It's so awesome to see how the spirit works with others. And I've been able to learn alot with how the spirit works with me also! 

I also was able to see a family I got really close to in Agen this week! I saw Addison and anthéa! I'll send a pic below! 
Love you all! 


June 5th 

HII MOM! 

This week went really good! We had a busy week and all went well! We had our calls on Friday so that means that our next calles will be 5 weeks from this friday! Haha 

Wow sounds like alot of stuff is happening! Yes I'd love to see the photos of the shed and all comming down! That's a big project and that's excited for Jorden and his 7, 7. 

Haha the new presidents name is girod carrier ! Hes the son of the temple President his France. And he will be comming in in a few weeks and we have alot to prepare for! 

And yah looks like yes I will be staying in Bordeaux and so that's way fun! But I won't be working as closely with Antonia which will be sad! 
It was a sad transfer to leave elder Tairapa. We got really close grew alot and had alot of fun and got alot of work done. It's kinda weird being so close to them but at the same time just being away! Haha my ward thought it was funny when I told them! But I'll see them all every Sunday! So that's good! 

Haha umm I think maybe for the 13th you can make a mild cafe rio pork! 
Or lemon peckada 

Love you mom! Thanks for all you do! Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment