Monday, April 23, 2018

Week with members












Hi mom! 

Haha that's good you had some nice weather there! It was really nice over here and HAHAHA there was alot of people super Sun burnt. Haha but since it was good weather ment that we didn't need to wear a coat anymore and people saw our white shirts and ties right away which made it quite harder to find people to teach, but it's also easier for people to recognize us as representative of Jesus Christ. 

Haha I'm glad Jorden is doing track! That's super cool for him! I bet he's a fast kid our there! Haha 

Hahaha have you gotten tickets from Amber? Haha tell her I say hello:) haha 

This week was really good! We had some great RDVs with our members and not a whole lot is going on with our friends, but we are going to do some good finding this week:) I'll send you some pictures through Facebook! I love and miss you mom! 
Love
Elder Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment