Monday, May 27, 2019

I'm not superstitious, just a littlestitious

Hey you all! I hope everything's good over there getting ready for summer to start and the school year to end! 

This week has been aweosme. We had a chance to go to Bordeaux this last week to have zone conference. We talked about teaching the doctrine simply and clearly.  It was great. 

After we stayed in Bordeaux to have an exchange. I was with Elder petion.  He is a Super missionary. He's is French and it's always great getting with him. We were able to see a recent convert from bordeaux I had while I was serving there and it was great to see him again and to have another lesson. We also got to pass back a few friends I had and one of which even came to church again this last Sunday! So that was awesome.

Elder jewkes and I got back to our sector and got to work. We saw Rimthe. He is doing allright but his progression has gotten a little bit slower which is frustrating sometimes not being able to move and the pace we would like to. Please pray for him:) 

We had an aweosme barbaque for our ward. Such good food. Haha anyways. I love this gospel and how much I learn each day. For almost 2 years I've studied and talked about the gospel 24h7. And it never gets old. 

Love you all:) 

Elder Bennett 


No comments:

Post a Comment