Monday, June 3, 2019

WEEK 100

Hey y'all! 

I hope you're all doing good, we are doing good here in Angoulême France. It has been getting very hot out and so we are having a good time getting that missionary tan line...

These week we had some exchanges and I was with a friend in poitiers. So I was able to see some old members and friends.  Along with that I learned some great missionary lessons from th at day. 

We went on Wednesday and did some service with some members. We started a fire with the permission of the man of the house and then a few minutes later . His wife came out and was getting really stressed that the fire men were going to come and get mad at us.. We shoveled dirt on and put out the fire. While there we went to borrow a spade from a neighbour and we walked in and there was a baby fawn in the house. Very interesting house and people in the middle of a no name village. Haha 

We were able to see many friends and teach the lessons too them. 

I'm trying to soak up every minute of these last moments. 

I love you all. 

Elder Bennett 


No comments:

Post a Comment