Monday, June 10, 2019

Sprint through the starting line

Happy Pday everyone! I hope you're all doing good! This week was a great week out there in the West side of France .  

It's been 2 years writing emails and I still feel like I'm winging it each time.. 

We had a chance to go to poitiers and do some exchanges. I was able to see Hervé and charlot. They were baptised while I was there in poitiers and have been the the temple in Paris since. Their testimonies are growing so strong and I have strongly been touched by their examples. 

We had some great Meetings with an friend that we had found a while ago. He's name is David. He at first wasn't super interested in our message because he didn't feel clean enough to talk about God. As we have been taking with him and he has been reading the book of Mormon he has been understanding the love that God has for him. Keep him in your prayers and he will continue to progress. 

We had district meeting this week and we talk about obedience and how important this quality is. We are tied to God when we are obedient. How important that is to be tied to God. 

We had stake conference this week. We travelled down to Bordeaux and I was able to see 5 of my ward I served in. How grateful I am for these wonderful people I have met. The greatest blessing for me to know these people. 

The more I study the more I am thankful for the Book of Mormon and the witness it gives. The only thing you need to know about this church is that it's TRUE. 

Love you all:)

Elder Bennett, 
France Lyon mission


No comments:

Post a Comment