Monday, May 6, 2019

T'a mis bcp de Piment 🤪

Good start of the week everyone! 

We started last Monday down in Bordeaux in 2 of my precious sectors! It was super cool because i got to see some of the old friends that I taught, one of which never continued any further with the church, I saw him on one of the first busses that we took when we got to Bordeaux and we set up a RDV and it went very well. He wants to be baptized and continue in the church!  

We got to do a while bunch of sevices as well for a family who just baught a house that is beeing 're done. Haha I felt like going into that garden like one of those remake a home TV shows! 

We got invited to teach 7 camoronaise  haha they made us food that was spicy and my comp are alot of spice:) 

Also so happy for sabastien and his choice to be baptised! So good for limoges 

Love you all! We see God's hand in his work and we see the Truth of what we say:) 

Love

Elder Bennett 




No comments:

Post a Comment