Monday, May 13, 2019

Jesus is the Christ

Good week here in Angoulême French everyone, we had a whole week here in our sector which helps the work a whole lot progress, 
We saw our family that we are teaching 2 times and it was quite perfect!  So that was really great. 
We were teaching them the plan of salvation and it really hit me how happy I am to have this plan that was made for us to achieve great things in this life. I really testify that 《 all was done by the wisdom of him who knows all things》

Christ makes up our differences or life's unfairnessss. From physical weekness to earthy riches, one day when we are all resurrected we will be judged on our faith in Jesus Christ. 

My bro Elder Jewkes is quite the great guy, getting out and working hard. Yes been very good at it. 

In Angoulême 《from what I have seen》there are many people who have questioned and do question the identity of Jesus Christ. My testimony only grows as prophecy if fulfilled and teaching becomes one of the most exciting moments. 

I love you all. 

Have a great week





Elder Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment