Monday, April 29, 2019

Parents and a week away

Heyy this week was great! We spent time living with the branch President this week because of the repares being done in our appartement. I got to really know then and I am so grateful for them. I learned so much of the sacrificed that they make to serve the Lord. Consicrated Sacrifices bring blessings. 

We had a great testimony builder that no matter what city you are in God is preparing people to meet missionaries. 

Where the branch President lives it is a small out in the southern country side of France. My companion and I decided to go  and walk around and see if anyone would talk to us. We found this lady who had always been missionaries in our country but she never talked with them . She took the time to listen and she said that she has been praying to find some people to worship with and to learn about God! It was amazing. we have her a book of Mormon and it was really super. 

I'm loving the members and people in Angoulême! Hope you all find a chance to invite someone to church! 

A bientot

Elder Bennett 


No comments:

Post a Comment