Monday, April 22, 2019

"Only the brittish can make a stratégique retreat look like a victory" President Banks

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing good! 

This last week has been crazy and alot of fun! Haha we started in our sector doing some contacting and teaching, while contacting we had 2 people who said they would like to be baptised and see the Restored church of Jesus Christ. 

We have been kicked out of our appartement for a whole 15 days because they are repainting the walls. We left to go to poitiers and I got to see some of the old amiss that I've worked with, one of which texted the elders that day and asked to have and interview with the branch President for her baptism. 
I also got to see my good friends Hervé and Charlotte who went to go to baptism for the dead this Easter week end. 

When getting back into angouleme to stay the night before going to church the next day, and upon arriving to our appartement I realised that the keys were in my coat which was left in poitiers. We called our branch President and his wife and went and stayed with them. Which we will be staying with for this comming week. We love them and they are so great they are from England. 

Anyways God is great! He is blessing those who keep his commandments. 

Love
Elder Bennett




No comments:

Post a Comment