Monday, December 17, 2018

I'm not sure I like spices

HEYY! I hope you've all had a great week this last week! It's been good here and it was an awesome pday, we just found an awesome basketball court to go play on. Reminder me of the RF days. 

This up comming week will be the baptism of our friend named Promise. She is very faithful to God and as I've been able to work with her and her family it's been so amazing the faith they have for Jesus Christ and anything of God her story is very interesting and I'll be putting that in next week. 

So as for the title. This week we were teaching promise. The family is African. And they made us lunch. She had already put spices in it. And then one of the kids wanted a little more kick and threw in more spices. Very bad. Forced to finish it. 

Keep her In your prayers as she is making many sacrifices for her baptism. 

We had our Ward Christmas party, I AM SO EXCITRD FOR CHRISTMAS! EVERYONE CHRIST WSS BORN ACCOMLISHING SOOO MANY PROPHESIES AND PROMISES.  Because of him we can have everlasting life. He is the light and hope for all of us! 

Love you all! 

Elder Bennett




No comments:

Post a Comment