Monday, December 10, 2018

ÉLU ET ELAN DE FOI

Hello friends and family! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful December and a great time lighting the world!:) 

This week people where doing a great job lighting the world. We had a meeting with Anne a member and we talked to her about lighting the world. Also, France has the yellow jackets thing going on and people are protesting and are really lighting the world (cars and stuff on fire) haha so that's fun. But all is safe. We are missionaries for God. 

We have this friend named Monday. He got his hands on a book of Mormon about 2 weeks ago and ever since then he has been reading and he is has finished alma, he uses the book everyday now and he loves it. He is converted and will be baptised soon! 

I hope everyone is safe and doing good! Love you all! 

Elder Bennett:) 

Te amo 




Hey mom! 
Wow!  It sounds like a really busy Sunday with alot of things happening like that! That's a bummer that you will not be teaching with dad! But you can still.plan the lessons together during the week! 

Ahh yes I hope that song whent good! I really did like that sing! 

Yeah! I did send a package with a member that is from Utah! I hope you should all get it! 
Haha I did get one package last week! It had your cookies and belts and all the candy that was very good and I enjoyed this week.:) hahaha yes she's such a nice lady and we love her family in our Ward! If you want to send anything I'm sure you can! 

Oh yes! That is true! It's alot of work to take care of a dog! 

Yes we will be calling Christmas day at 19h my time if that works with you?:) 

Thanks for all you do! I sent you some photos 
I Love you lots! 

Elder Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment