Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Dallen's 20th Birthday

HEYY mom! Im so touched ! I love all the pictures with honestly all my favorite family's! That means so much! That's so much! 

I got to see the pics just fine so that's aweosme! 
I have gotten it! Haha I'll be seeing it on Wednesday! Have you gotten the present for chrismas? 

Haha yeah it's crazzy I'm going to be no longer a teenager. Haha but hey. It was gonna come one day or later. 
Haha this week will be good, we have all ready a few of our friends that have invited us over to Tuesday and Wednesday to do some things for the bday and also for getting them ready for their baptism. 

Haha yep I'll send a separate letter! 

Thanks for all you do mom!  Thanks for giving me birth 20 years ago and raising me for 20 years! I couldnt have done it with out you. I love you! 

Elder Bennett






No comments:

Post a Comment