Monday, November 19, 2018

Staying for the holidays





Hey y'all! Holidays are coming up and got our transfer calls! Elder sundwall and I will be staying another 6 weeks helping and inviting to come unto Jesus Christ here in Ecully! 

This week as working and visiting some of the families we love. Therese and her kids, with the new family from Nigeria, and I was realising how important the family is for the growth of every individual. There are some very strong youth that we are working is and it's because their parents were there to guide them. I'm grateful for my family and the things I have learned from their examples. 

Felix our recent convert had a PtSD attack a few weeks ago and has been in a hospital for try and help him. Its been rough for his family but his testimony is growing and strong and he is sharing the testimony everywhere he is. Please offer a prayer for him! 

I'm grateful for you all. Really, your examples are shaping me! Keep up the good work! 
Love you all! 
Elder Bennett!



Heyy mom! Happy thanks giving! Haha that came up quick! I didnt really realise it was thanks giving! 
Transfers and easy this time. My comp and I will just be staying for our 3rd transfer together! Haha so mission home will be great! Easy place to get packages for me:)


Haha jordens getting his teeth out! Send the videos! Those will be so funny! 

YES mom! That's perfect with the flights! That will be so awesom! Very excited to show you guys all that I've been through and all the blessings I've seen! PLUS. Perfect timing because in July that's when solds are and everything is on sale and so we can get alot of cloths and you can get your new MC purse Haha a 

Haha everything's good! Starting to get cold and I guess it should snow next week so that's exciting! Haha elder sundwall says hi back to you as well!

I Love you mom! Thanks for all you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment