Monday, November 5, 2018

Desert songs

Hey everyone:) I guess to start off a little update in life, I'm in my 11th transfer, out of 16. I've got about 7 month that are left. Wow. It's going by fast. Learning alot of things. Learning how to care for others, and learning more about who i am. My role as a child of God. 

This week was very good, very busy. So we have alot of friends that are African. We had a meeting with one this week. For most of the immigrants and most Africans that are here in France, there is one path that they take to get here, they cross the desert, with only what they can bring, after crossing the desert they are put onto a boat very small boat and brought to Italy or another country close. Our friends, all tell us there there is no way to make it through that if you are not believing and have God help you. These are some of greatest examples of faith that I know. Is my friends that have done this. Who knows. One day I might have to go try it. 

Hahaha karma story. 
We were walking on the road go to see a our friend AMEN. Some man on his scooter started yelling at us, but we just kept walking and all. 2 seconds after we hear a big crash, he had crashed into a car going the other directions so we run over and help him and all, he was fine but the other car wasn't. Haha gave it a flat tire. 

Then just after the lesson we had. We were walking down some slippery stairs and I said to my comp, how many people do you Think have slipped on these stairs, and just as I said that he slipped and fell and got pretty hurt, haha But it was pretty funny. 
Anyways. Life's good. Take a look at Dallin H oaks lastest talk. Very good and true:) 

LOVE YOU ALL! 
Elder Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment