Monday, October 15, 2018

We feel your prayers!

Hello everyone! This week we had so many cool things happen! 
God answers our prayers! 
This week, on comming of the metro I just gave a simple smile to this lady walking next to me , she saw my badge and was so excited! She told us that she has been praying for a week to find someone she can pray with and learn about God with! We invited her to a member RDV, and she was free and came with us! She got along very well with the member because they come from the same country and speak Portuguese! She came to church and really liked it! She wanted to bear her testimony and share the story of how God helped us meet and her testimony of how prayers are answered!  

We also worked alot with our friend named Samoly. He's a man who has such good obedience. He loves God and is so ready to follow! He is ready to be baptised for this Friday! 

And this next Saturday! ELDER COOK IS COMMING TO THE MISSION!  That's going to be so awesome. We try prepare for him and we have read all of his talks he has gave! Ah it's going to be so good and he is so Inspired. Some themes I have noticed is how much he loves the Lord. And how much it is our duty to be our brothers keeper. To help everyone out. And most importantly. That the family is the most important. To have an eternal family is the Goal! 

I love you all!! 

Elder Dallen Bennett 



Hiii mom! 
That's so awesome! It's amazing you're able to find people there! I remmebr Elder Hayes, when I was in Yverdon would sit on my genealogy for 4 hours trying to find people but he couldn't! That's so awesome!

Haha yeah.. I've still got to send that picture to the doctors. Ha I'll get that to him this week! 

Ahh that's so awesome 27 years of happy marriage! That is the goal of life:) 

Wow! 2 injuries this season! Dang that's hard, he needs to make sure he's taking care of himself, that's scary! Yah usually the MCL only needs to be operated if it's completely torn or very badly hurt. That's to bad. I will keep that in my prayers! 

This week is sop big! We have been working with a man named samoly who is so obedient and ready to be baptised! He will be baptised this Friday! And so that's super exciting! We will also this Saturday BE HAVING A CONFERECNE FROM AN APOSTLE OF THE LORD ELDER COOK! THAT ITS GOING TO BE SOOO AWESOME! 

Love you mom! I'll send you some pics though Facebook and all! 
I think I'll be getting a long sleep shirt at the story and maybe some shoes soon:) haha my echos are doing good work for me:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment