Monday, October 22, 2018

Baptism

Hello Everyone this week was fantastic! We had alot to do in getting prepared for a baptisms for one of our friends Samoly. He was so smooth. He understood everything, and was all ready starting to share and teach others! Haha he was able to get baptised this Friday. I'll send some picture. He's a great example of how to be obedient and be guided by God. God is guiding us and we all need to search for that. 
His story, very simple. He did some studies in russa, was contacted my missionaries there. He finished he's studies there and moved to France, he then gets contacted here, follows and learns lessons. Keeps ALL of his commitments. A very big example for us all! 
After this weekend we were able to see an apostle of the Lord! ELDER COOK!  It was so awesome he was so Inspired and it was just what I needed! I know God is there, that his son came, and was sacrificed for us. We can all have happiness because of him! God has called a prophet to guide us! God is good. ALL the time! I would love to hear from you all! Have a good week! 






HEYY MOM!  
I'm doing very good today! Honestly the elder cook conference was so amazing! It really helped my testimony and my faith of being a son of God with a plan for me and to have confidence in our Lord Jesus Christ. He really said so many amazing this about Jesus and his work  it was awesome 

The bapsrims went super well! I was able to do his baptism and he was so ready. We did it once and after we says. Que Dieu soit louĂ©. Which means that God be praised. Haha he then at church and at his baptism was teaching people about his baptism! And it was on the 19th as well! So that was fun! On your anniversary! 
THe stuff that you and dad did seemed so fun! That's the goal! So aweosme!
I Got some stuff last week and it was good! 
I was going to ask you also for my list of all my password and stuff! Haha I sent it to you along time ago!

Wow! Johns back? That's so awesome! Tell him I say hi! I hope he had a good time! 

Haha perfect! So to answer the questions! Favorite Color,  
light green
Reeses 
Beef jerky 

But um can I think about these questions? I'll get back next week 

Thanks mom! I Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment