Monday, June 11, 2018

Crossed the bridge et j'y suis

Hello dear family and friends. 
This past week was great and we got alot of stuff done. We started seeing the renaissance taking place. People were contacting us and asking us questions. It was great. I've also really been noticing and studying the reasons of why we NEEED the spirit with us. Our job as missionaries is to create an environment so that people can feel the spirit and choose to follow his promptings. 

So whole people have been searching us out to ask us questions. So has the opposite. And sometimes it's hard. But when we have the spirit to help us we are confident and posed. We know what we know and share what can be received. For example. I was on the tram with it crowded. This man made his way over to me to bother me. He starts taking to me and tells me how's he is Jesus and how everyone will be destroyed because the the wickedness. He was using alot of bad words and talking really strong and agressivly. I was calm and confident. He could see that and so he starting picking at me personally. Talking about my home country. And bashing it. Then taking my tag. He told me he( """ jesus"""" ) didn't have any need for me and that I wasn't worthy to be here. I'm grateful for the holy ghost that testified to me, calmed me, stregthend my testimony at that moment. I was able to stay calm and show the example of a worthy bearer of the name Jesus Christ. We will not be alone when we have the holy ghost 

The gospels is true. Blessings work. Fasting works. Prayers works. Dieu nous ecoute.  Il nous aime.

Love you all !  

Elder Bennett 

Oh yah and this week was transfers and I crossed the river to go to talance Bordeaux  ward:) 
I really loved Lormont ward but I'm excited getting to know talance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment