Monday, September 24, 2018

Im excited to follow Jesus

Hello everyone:) 
This week was alot of running around here in Ecully, we had some exchanges here with some of our elders who are so funny, they are always bickering, but they have a good time. We got to help an aweosme member family and we had some very good spiritual moments with them. 

We went to 2 baptisms this week and they were so excited and so funny! We've been preparing for baptisms of our friends Felix and Camille! Camille was so excited after her interview she started singing, "I'm excited to follow Jesus". 

I continue to grow and learn how much God loves us. And how constant the atonement is. There are so many different situations and it adapts to every single on of our situations.  If you get a chance you'll have to see all the stories I write in my journal that people have told us. Sorry but here in email you don't get 2% of what I learn. Haha but pray for our friends! I pray for you all! Keep up the good work! 

Love, 

Elder Bennett 



No comments:

Post a Comment