Monday, July 2, 2018

Eagles wings

hello everyone!!
this week went by so fast and so many crazzy things happened; its gunna be hard giving a full record of my dealings but ill make a small recording here: 
when tuesday came around this week i go to go on exchanges with another 128, Elder Sundwall; we got out and planned to work hard. we were really blessed and were able to find alot of new amis; as well as give them the full cookie and invite them to be baptized. This is the Mission: it was so great; we were carried on Eagles Wings: 

Monday we got our new president of our mission!! hes going to be so awesome!! after we had a little conference with him we went and visited a family in the ward: the spirit was strong as we ate some great fish; drew some pictures; and talked about the importance of eternal families. 

do good things; make people smile: ill send out a whole bunch of photos too: so hope you all get them!!

love you all!

Elder Bennett




HII MOM! 

it's honestly so weird! The time flies by so fast these days ! Haha I've had all the rootbeer. 

Ahh yay! Th at will be awesome!  Haha hopefully you'll be able to save your spots 

Haha yes Connyr sent me some pictures! That's so cool! Haha and I hope this might go  better with malitca!  

Haha wow! Jorden worked there for like 3 weeks like  I did with DQ haha nice. Sorry for that example I set haha 

This week has literally been crazy. O did exchanges with one of my friends that came in with me. We found 16 new amis and engaged 9 of them to be baptised the same day. We both worked the same and just went so hard. It's cool because i feel like often there is one missionary carrying the other one. But this time it was just all full powers and we saw what damage could be done with 2 go work missionaries. It was crazzy. We didn't even eat lunch cause we were so excited and felt like we were being carried on eagle wings! 
(Average weeks we usually finnd 3-5 new amis and 1-2 engaged to be baptised on a transfer). 

Then we also go new president yesterday! He's so cool and I think we will get along great. I served In Yverdon their home town ward when they lived in Swiss. 

Today we went fishing with a member. Holy I miss fishing! We caught a whole bunch. I'll send you a video.

I Love you! Thanks for all you do! Happy 4th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment