Monday, July 9, 2018

Chillest man

HEYY! sooo good news to start this one! DIDIER GOT BAPTISED! This man is probably the the most chill and honest man I've ever met. Haha he accepted the will of the Lord and I'm so grateful for his example. I'll tell his story. He was first contact and taught a little in Spain. He moved to France and was contacred by the misisonaries! I then came into the area. We fixed his baptismal date and did his finishing teaching.  Funny story. While we were going over what we had been taught. We were doing the word of wisdom. He then was so happy he could drink hot chocolate and hot soup. He had been putting that stuff in the fridge for the past 2 months so that it could cool down. But he went back to Spain to be baptised in the ocean. He's a stud. I'll put some pictures in.

One thing I've been learning and focusing on is how much God loves us. I'm learning more of how I am a son of God.

I know that God loves us and sent his son for us. 

Wednesday night we ate fish that we caught. It was pretty good eating the whole fish





Hii! The dog bite wasn't that bad. I tried to talk to them but no one was home! So that was a bummer but then we knocked on this other house and this really nice lady helped us! Haha. But it was way awesome fishing! 

I love you too mom! :) 

I think things with the new presidents will be a little different!  He is from France and actually he lived in Yverdon for a little bit! So that's cool we have that point in common ! 

Wow! Yay! That's cool they had a show and food! And wow 3 people out of the country, that's crazzy. 

That's really exciting for David! I hope Jon is doing good Also! 

This week was alot of meetings this week. We had to work on transfers and recommend people to be transferred! We're getting alot closer to the ward and having a good time! Haha I'll send a whole bunch of pics again. Haha and I'll do better about writing. It's just hard in a big city cause their is never any time  haha like today we worked out and baught food and then went to a members house and had a water fight so that was way fun! 

Love you lots mom! Thanks for all you do! 

Something I did this week is I went online and got grandpa's patriachrial blessing. It's cool reading it and read I g mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment