Sunday, August 27, 2017

FB message from MTC Teacher

Hi Sister Bennett, My name is Madeline Jensen or "Soeur Jensen". I was your son's MTC teacher. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to thank you for raising such a righteous, respectful, and obedient son. Elder Bennett was a pleasure to have in class and was always smiling. He always had a smile on his face! He laughed about it when I told him that, but I truly never heard him say anything negative. I never heard him complain. I know he will be an incredible missionary. His french really improved and he was full of faith and fire to find those people in France that the Lord has prepared for him. I've been teaching at the MTC for more than 2 years now, and I must say, that Elder Bennett was a standout missionary. I know Heavenly Father is proud of him and will look after him. He was always looking out for his companion and the other missionaries in his district. He taught and testified with power. I feel blessed to have had the chance to get to know Elder Bennett and learn from him as well. You have a beautiful family! Keep doing what you're doing because it is working! All the best, Madeline Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment