Friday, July 28, 2017

Week 4

faites commet je fais, suivre suivre moi, faites commet je fais, suivre suivre moi ( do as im doing, follow follow me,)

or in my dirsticst

fetez commet je fais, suivre suivre moi, 
(PARTY like i do)

but in all honesty, this is a simple invitiation that christ makes to us, come follow me. its so simple, so loving that sometimes we over look it. we need to follow christ and how he lived, and his example and we will become more, learn more, and love more.

this week has been so good. haha some of the highlights from this week were on

monday me and some of my district auditioned singing, we made it and got to sing for some of the senior couples. we did the song a childs prayer, it was really touching and brought several people to tears. ft,picture 1,2,

Tuesday, THE 25 WAS CHRISTMAS. it was so awesome. we all got gifts for our secret santa and we celebrated our saviors birth. i love all my friends ive made here, they know how to feel the spirit, show their testimonies and they know how to have fun! ft Picture 

me and my companion have been teaching our two (amis de leglise) friends of the church. ones name is sophie, she is so sweet and so nice. we love her. we taught our best lesson yet, it was the message of the restoration. i know that joseph smith saw god the father and the son. i encourage everyone who reads this to read just the few verses, in joseph smith history, verses 15-18. i know that there is power in our words, and there is power in our church. im so glad i am serving my savior, i love him.

i love you all and i hope you are all finding ways god is in your life, i promise he is there. 

love,

elder bennett




No comments:

Post a Comment