Monday, August 20, 2018

Arcachon which is this massive sand dune. Super cool






Some updates on stuff here.im having a slump on finding people. Haha I will have super great convos with people and then they just don't want to see each other again. They just say "on no. That's ok. It was good like this" 

Haha but we are getting out of this. 

So this is last week of transfers. so Friday we will get call to see if we are staying of going. We think elder Thomas will leave. He's been here 3 transfers and I've only been here for 2 . Haha so next Monday it will be that day of transfers. So hopefully we can get our phones fixed so we can do that and all. 

Haha I'll send you some pics that I can. I think this will be the only email I'll send out today cause it's already way late, but ya.


Heyy mom! It was really awesome at the Dunes haha yep everything got fixed the night of haha just had it all off for Pday so that rocks.. 

Wow sounds like a fun week, when does Jorden start back up In school? And how's he doing with his friends and the ladies? I remember a few months ago you were worried about that.

Wow. That's such a good sacrement meeting! I love the thoughts like that. I've really been studying the nature of God and it's very cool to feel like we are sons and daughters of the highest being. That we are Prince and princesses. That's a great thing to be teaching at church. 

So this week was alot of fun! We had alot of member RDVs. And I got to see alot of members that I love! We got calls this week, we totally expected my comp to be leaving but I got called to leave to go Ecully. Which is the heart of the mission haha
 Kinda nervous cause it's Presidents ward. So that should be fun. I will also be serving with someone that came in with me. His name is Elder Sundwall, and it's going to be such a great time cause we are already really good Friends! 

We were able to use the priesthood alot this week, gave alot of blessing for one week. Haha just had a good time! I love you mom! Thanks for all you do! 

Love, 

Elder Bennett 

No comments:

Post a Comment